RE: Octotrack... Still a mystery...

Thanks Mark.. I live in Stockholm, I used to work on a Nordic basis but now i almost always in Sweden. Been to Oslo a lot.. I once tried to visit all Irish pubs in central Oslo one evening. THat was interesting ;)

From: mark@markfrancombe.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:02:34 +0200
Subject: Re: Octotrack... Still a mystery...
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Anders Bergdahl <anders_e_bergdahl@hotmail.com> wrote:
> FOR ME it feels great, it is my instrument now,

Thats a sentance I like to hear...

as said i fire it up "tweak patches" wich om the octa means adjustung effects, changing some samplles, most sequencing alteration is done while playing..

Sounding even better...

I like the interface but there is a learing curve and if you have VERY specific ideas on how you want to work the octa might not fit...

I can do learning curve, just as long as I get there in the end...

but if you are willing to be inspired to do things that you maybe haven't imagined yet the octa can be great fun and inspirational.

This is why I like technology, to let it carve new paths for me... I LIKE the limitations and the routes it forces you to take...

Don't know if I'm helping..

Dude.. ALOT!!! This was very useful and good stuff... Where are you living again? Norway or Sweden... I might just wanna take a road trip... or if ever you are near Oslo, remember to pack the OT... you have free accommodation in exchange for a tutorial!!

(godamit why aint my stuff selling???)

;-)

--
Mark Francombe