Re: Live looping on Long Island, New York

I grew up in Port Jefferson. Great that they have a festival now! I'm going to try to make it out to hear you. thanks for letting us know

I do the live loopings EVERY monday night at midnight in NYC at the Rockwood Music Hall
different *famous* bass player and drummer every week...