Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:17:47 -0700
From: tmungenast@verizon.net
Subject: Re: For Sale: Boomerang III and other things
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

YEAH, WHAT MICHAEL SAID. :-)

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast

--- On Fri, 9/21/12, michael klobuchar <nemoguitt@aol.com> wrote:

From: michael klobuchar <nemoguitt@aol.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Friday, September 21, 2012, 2:03 PM

sergio.....put the rang/sidecar back into their boxes and stash them in a drawer.....

keep them.....you will regret it if you sell them.....one can never have too many loopers,

they are all different in their wonderfulness.....the nites, i sit crying over some of  my

"children" that were sold, are many.....