Re: Performing at school Friday, random wave of low confidence has struck again

Those were nice tracks. I like your beats and minimal electronica style.

I agree with Jim in that the lack of applause doesn't mean anything.
People don't often applaud DJs even after a great mix that they were
dancing their butts off too--perhaps it is a poor comparison considering
that you were DJing. If someone had been out front rapping or singing or
working working up a sweat in some fashion, I imagine there would have
been applause--but that's more due to social norm in response to that
specific genre of performance, not the quality of your music.

Thanks for sharing your video. It reminded me of when I starI'm looking
forward to watching the directions your music takes you.

Philip