RE: The Music That Just… Happens!

Yes very nice, and if it's is music that just happened, could it been in any other way?

So could you even in theory have played this differently than you did?

Right now I'm attending the intro course at EMS (electro aucostic studio in Stockholm) and that experience will make music happened in other ways... Perhaps. The course also make me reflect a lot on what music IS...
A lot of the electro aucostic music is sort without key, it is SOUNDS that are the elements not notes...
Sorry for being long but you're piece made me think, good music should do that, in some way give new insights and ideas...