Re: minimalist track

Cool glitchy effects! I ended up listening though almost all of your soundcloud, it was relaxing

On Sep 29, 2012 10:10 AM, "RP Collier" <skeptikalist@gmail.com> wrote:

Often with my own music, I am not sure if my reasons for liking a track are so idiosyncratic or arcane
that the track may not genuinely cross the threshold to qualify as something share-worthy.

Thanks for the listens, and thanks for the positive comments posted.
Very heartening.

cheers

BobC

Uploaded a recent track, a simple minimal sort of drone thumb piano with improv fx processing.

http://soundcloud.com/rpcollier/boop