Re: LOOPING THEFT ALERT

You know how James Bond is 007? Well, I'm l00p (which, in code, spells
loop).
I am the looping version of James Bond; I investigate things related to
looping, and use looping
to investigate things. For example, if there is a computer that is
programmed to do terroristic things,
we send it into an infinite loop, causing it to overwork and shut down. So
if you need me to spy on
looping-related cases (such as a looping gear theft), or you need me to
use a loop to try and stop
something from happening, just look for Secret Agent l00p.
Tyler Z