Re: 2nd media music album released - lots of looping!

Are you talking about Science and Technology Music? The ones that began
with 48k2 on
Dropbox? I was just listening to that recently! Here's a story that you
might like, Per! I take an art
class. The teacher asked if any of us had a music playlist to play in the
background. One of the
days (I think it was three days ago), I picked Science and Technology
Music! Your
noncommercial album! That was before the release, I believe! I'm going to
tell my friend in the looping
scene about this fantastic album you did.
Tyler Z