Re: US Tour dates to and from Y2KX+2

JPdR,

I would love to but it all depends on what time you are passing through.

I work 9-5 daily, but can sometimes get away from the office.

But it depends on what time of day (usually the afternoon is better).

But if you happen driving through after 5pm That of course would be fine.

I wouldn't want to delay you getting to your gig in Dunsmuir on time though.

My mobile number is 541-890-6225, if you want to just play it by ear and ring me when you hit town.

Cheers,

Ted