Re: Interface recommendations

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Sylvain Poitras
<sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know nothing about it, but some questions to think about when buying
> used audio interfaces:
> - is it still supported by the maker?
> - will there be driver updates for future OS upgrades?
> - how well does it play with your current OS?

The RME web support page is just a few mouse-clicks away and might
answer those questions for their products. I don't recommend RME
because I own one, I own one because it is so good ;-)) (actually
meets all requirements listed in the first post, as far as I
understand).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com