Re: Vox Lil Looper vs LP-2 vs Delaylab-with-external-battery

On 09.10.2012, at 20:49, Paul Richards wrote:

>  I am also interested in obtaining an LP-2 though. I am wondering if
> these are shipping now or if the manufacturer is taking care of back
> orders and & earlier problem units.

by some accident I got a mail from Bob just before this, saying:
"If you are contacting me about more information about the LP2, I have
just completed the redesign of the unit.  I have all of the parts in hand
and now will begin assembly of the LP2 loopers.  The audio has been
greatly improved."