Re: Show us your pedalboard/looping setup :)

Mine isn't really a pedalboard per se. Here is the rack and controllers.

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq299/block190/?action=view&current=IMG_0041.jpg

and here are the noisemakers on my desk:

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq299/block190/?action=view&current=IMG_0042-1.jpg

One could say that I have a Roland problem, but the only Roland problems I
am willing to admit to are that my 808 is missing one of the orange
buttons and my Space Echo is mangling tape.

This is also the reason I need more than the little Rane 1U mixer.