Re: Show us your pedalboard/looping setup :)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:26 AM, Torben Scharling
<torbenscharling@gmail.com> wrote:
> DIY pedalboard

I used to bring a huge rack full of devices and a mixer on the top,
but today I do it all in software. That's a better way for me to go
DIY, since I seem to always be on a budget. What I bring to a gig,
except for my cosen source audio instrument, is:

1. MIDI control pedal board.
2. Small (2 cig packages sized) MIDI hand mixer.
3. Laptop.
4. Audio interface.

I pop a USB hub into the laptop and connect the gaffer taped USB
cables to the pedal board and the hand mixer (if I happen to bring a
GR55 guitar synth this too goes by a USB cable). Then I connect a
firewire cable to the audio interface and two output lines to the PA
system. Finally I connect power chords, power on and then I'm ready to
play.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com