Re: Show us your pedalboard/looping setup :)

Here's my current pedal line-up: http://iamdanielheartsthis.tumblr.com/post/33495083017/loves-my-pedaltrain-and-bossloop-rc50-taken

For my solo sets now, after the pedals I run into the Micro Cube and then the line-out from that into the Peavey practice bass amp (15w). It sounds so sweet. That guitar you can catch the back of is my 1998 Ibanez Blazer II. The big yellow pedal is a Guitar Star made by Michael Blackmer. It's a compression/gain deal (and that smaller yellow box in the back is it's power supply...yeah).