Re: Y2K12 Thoughts

Someone asked me what playing there was like, and I said-- "I had an audience, they listened, and they applauded at the end." I know that sounds kind of silly, but it really meant a lot to me; I've been making this sort of music for some time now, and have never really played in front of an *attentive* audience before. It was a really neat experience, and by 'neat' I mean 'some other thing I am having trouble articulating'. I'm creating like mad already.