Re: Re: Put your prayers, hopes, and whatever else you can offer out to the east coast.

My family and I too faired well.  We were far enough inland in Park Slope that really only had constant wind and few down trees and thankfully never lost power.  We were as several have echo'd much fortunate than those in coastal NJ and CT, feel for them.  Mother Nature really spoke to the east coast in this one.

I will see during the hours fellow looper and close friend Jeff [Duke] reached out to check on me yesterday during the day.  The conversation led to a NinJam last night about 9:30 EST with me here in Brooklyn and Jeff in Florida.  We have not played together in over a year and equally Jeff who has been healing from shoulder issues has only recently returned to playing.  Last night he sounded like he'd never stopped.  Here's a link to one of our sections.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/251618/Jeff_Duke_Jim_Goodin_Through_the_Wire_Through_the_Storm_102912.mp3

Peace to all and especially to those that are having a rough time out here.

Jim