Re: What Looper to use for syncing with other loopers/samplers/computers

But Sergio, people are wanting to synch lots more together than just Loopers... synths, effects and loopers... Andys point is that if the Looper is able to synch, then it will have a midi in out port in which case you dont need a external box, just a cable... For connecting between a laptop and a hardware looper, a midi interface is needed for the laptop, and a cable...