Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> I've got no idea whether 432Hz is a fundamental tone of the universe,
> and certainly support your use of it as such in your music.

I don't know either... but I made this experiment tonight to record a
piece at A=432 Hermode tuning. To my ears it doesn't sound more
"cosmic" due to the 432 Hz:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/all_synths_tuned_432hz_hermode35.mp3

(The Hermode tuning is recognizable, I think, since there are lots of
thirds and fifths en the stabbing synth lines. But that's "local
tuning", not the "global tuning" this discussion is about)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen