Researching micro tunings "hands-on" (was: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?)

I think I ought to put a new subject line to this post, because I'm
leaving the 440 vs 432 discussion. But that thread inspired me to do a
little hands-on experimenting with different micro tunings. I wrote
that Hermode 3+5 tuning was a favorit and fact is I once got a great
vibe tuning up a sampled grand piano that way to play along with it on
tenor sax. The point with Hermode is that it is "floating", adapts to
the music in order to save as much purity as possible regarding what
note intervals happen to play at the same time. In the computer music
world this is possible if using a DAW that offers global analysis and
control over all virtual instruments being used in a piece. But now,
when I mocked up this synth intensive test music piece I only found
Hermode to sound lame "without much personality". A much more
expressive performance took place when playing back the piece with the
full instrumentation playing tuned according to South Indian Vina. I
also like the somewhat harsch sounding Siamese Tuning (pretty close to
Tibetian Cermonial that I also liked, but Siames sounds more "mental",
in an exciting way). Here are the three links if someone wants to
check out the differences:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/all_synths_tuned_432hz_siamese_tuning.mp3
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/all_synths_tuned_432hz_south_indian_vina.mp3
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/all_synths_tuned_432hz_hermode35.mp3

It's amazing how quick your listening adapts to micro tunings that are
so different! And it also amazes me how much the emotional (or "inner
cinematic") differs between these tunings. These three examples are
from Logic's micro tuning library, it is quite big but lacking "far
out stuff". So I'm adding a fourth link to a synth piece I made
earlier with Alchemy's internal Burmesian micro tuning. But Alchemy
doesn't allow the user to set a root note for the key so my guess is
that all micro tunings of Alchemy only works in the traditionally
correct way if playing in C... which I did not (maybe that's why I
liked it?).

http://soundcloud.com/pboy/multidimensional

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen