Looperlative LP2 feedback control pedal?

Wonder what impedance the LP2 is expecting? I tried an EV-5 on a first generation Ground Control foot controller and it gave me very limited range because it expected a 250k Ohm pedal and the EV-5 was something like 50k Ohm...I then went to a Boss FV-50H pedal and all was right with the world.

Good luck!

I tried an EV-5 also and it didn't work.  How do you use the Boss FV-50H for the feedback control?  Do you just run a 1/4 out of the FV50 into the feedback port of the LP2 while your instrument is going directly into the input of the LP2?  Anyone have any luck here and care to explain more about it?