Re: Researching micro tunings "hands-on" (SCALA)

Hi Buzrap,

Thank you for chiming in with a good recommendation! Scala is great. I
do already have Max Magic Microtuner, by Victor Cerullo, that takes
care of those things for me. I typically use it to convert micro tunal
scale files between different applications and instrument plugins.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen