Re: "Microlooper" (a Max 4 Live device)

Per,
Here are some screenshots of my control group and the parameter linking in bidule: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCM5Vhb
(I can email you the patch, if that's easier).

Like you, I used an offset and that's how I move the window over the sample.  This could be redone with only two controls, since there's no need to specify both the start and the end point when using the offset... endpoint alone should give us what we want...  so two _expression_ pedals to conquer the world!

One more reason to add a couple instances of this great plugin to my patch!

Sylvain