Re: Looperlative LP2 feedback control pedal?

Cool thanks, I think I'll go to Guitar Center and try some different
pedals out.  Are there any that work the best or are they all similar?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:11:33 am
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
From: "andy butler" <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Looperlative LP2 feedback control pedal?

Ben Edwards wrote:
> ok thanks, I guess I'm not sure what to listen for then.  is it a slow
> fade of the loop layers?  I thought it was a fade between the loop
> volume and the clean volume of the input.

hi Ben,
it controls the 'feedback', the volume at which the output of the
loop is fed back to the input.

You won't hear any difference till the loop repeats.

Carefully set the pedal for a gentle fade by just lifting
the toe end a bit.

Dip pedal as you add new notes to the loop (just try it, especially
on a loop of about 2s).

Move pedal rapidly up and down to create a tremolo'ed loop.

...and so on...I'm sure you got it by now.

andy