Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

"many singers liked the 432Hz better, because they're lazy asses."

:-)  Thanks for weighing in on this subject Rainer.  I have experimented with many tunings and scale lengths in my playing history, its all good, it all works and its all music.  I'm just thankful that
I have a tuner that can handle all of these temperaments, in case I'm in a country where I have to  use one :-)
 Bill
 PS I enjoy clarity of intonation so I will be right at home in Germany