Re: Loopers in the news

Thanks Richard, actually I'm committed to doing it myself, my solo CD is already mastered, Erdem did a masterful job producing it and I'm really pleased with it.  I'm interested in finding out how many people might be interested in a hard copy, you know,  that archaic form of music distribution that has liner notes and art work and a thing called a CD?  If anyone from this list is interested, please contact me off list.  i will also make it available for download as well

Bill...

KICKSTARTER!

I'd contribute