Re: Solo shows

I've been mostly playing solo, although I've found incredible
opportunities to collaborate within our community, and that's been
fantastic. My music is usually creating more abstract sound worlds, so
perhaps it easily lends itself to solo work. I've played in the US and
overseas in Festivals, Galleries, Clubs, Large venues and small salons.
I've been lucky, as wherever I've played, the PA is already arranged.

But when I come to NY next, I'd love to collaborate there!