Re: Re: Re: Any news on LP2, anyone?

Well, I'm getting close to knowing enough to make a purchase now...
Thanks so much to Rick for filling in the dots thus far!

A few more (final) questions it'd be great to have answers for:

1) When you press "Play/Stop" (and the loop is playing), I assume the loop
ceases right when you hit the footswitch. If this is true, I'm wondering
if there's (also) a way for the loop to play all the way to the end when
you press "Stop".

2) When synching a LP2 loop to MIDI clock, how does the loop recording
start and stop work? For example, the Pigtronix Infinity does this:

--> Rec – Recording starts at the start of the next measure after the
switch has been pressed.
--> Stop – Stops loop audio at the start of the next measure after the
switch has been pressed.

This strikes me as an elegant method, and I'm curious if the LP2 also
operates like this, or in a different way.

3) If you play a pre-recorded loop from the card, does MIDI clock also get
(re)generated from that, so you can sync other devices to the LP2?

4) It *would* be nice to verify for sure that -- when an LP2 is synced to
MIDI clock -- the MIDI clock can simply pass THRU the LP2 to other devices.

Thanks again,

Jim