Re: Solo shows

Haha Ted, you sound like me these days! Ditto on the radio static, etc too :)

I still play but only from home using Ustream or one of the other streaming services. I also sometimes have a gig on internet radio using Shoutcast. I have also done one gig in Second Life that was interesting! I get a better crowd of people who are only there because they want to be and I don't have to lift anything heavier than my axe!

Peace out,

Jeff

shameless live looping plug, this just out culled from my internet radio gigs at electro-music.com : http://alonetone.com/jeffloopzz/playlists/adventures-in-space-and-time