RE: Any news on LP2, anyone?

> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:51:42 +0000
> From: akbutler@tiscali.co.uk

> What's needed is to start to record straight away, but end the recording automatically
> so that loop length becomes an exact multiple of the bar length.

Please somebody correct me if I am wrong, but one thing I did not like in the Boomerang III is that the only way to sync loops (internally I mean, as the RangIII lacks any external sync ability) is by using the Sync Play mode, by which there is a Master Loop (and you must start recording that Loop as first one) and when you want to record another loop the recording does NOT start immediately when you press the button but only the next time that the Master Loop starts from the beginning. Then when you want to stop recording also you press the button and it will stop only the next time the Master Loop reaches its end.

Even following their suggestion to record a very short Master Loop, I have always found extremely uncomfortable this way of looping and the fact that it was the only way to get loops synced.
It was for me a real deal breaker, an "inspiration killer", like a false movement during sex and you...., gone, away, lost.

:)