Re: Tayler Variaxs vs GR 55

I use the Godin Multiacs steel with the GR55 and when blended properly
it's as good as I can get for the price.  My 97 Godin was my first and
since that purchase I also own the Multiac Nylon and recently bought the
fret less Multioud.  I do sometimes run the guitar jack into a LR Baggs
Venue to add more acoustic dimension.  I also own the LGXT and run it
through the VG99 along with the GR55.  I have my first solo looping show
in 8 years scheduled for March.  Now that I am solo I have the time, I had
to fit a bad marriage in that past time slot!  Looking forward to the
show!  Last Wed. My brother and I opened for Bert Lams (Cal. Guitar Trio)
& Tom Griesgraiber (Chapman stick) and now I have stick envy.  Both Per
and Tom are listed on the Chapman stick web site.  I am going to start a
special fund for a future purchase!

Sent from my iPad