Re: Tayler Variaxs vs GR 55

I think that you can actually create your own sounds using the Workbench
program

http://line6.com/jtv-59/features#createcustominstrumentswithvariaxworkbench

I don't know anyone who's tried this but it looks like fun.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos