Re: Re: electrix mo-fx?

I still own almost the entire Electrix line.

What I especially love about these units is that they put the kinds of sturdy buttons
onto them that were put on drum machines of the day.

Each of them, from the Mo-FX to the Filter Factory to the Warp Factory (vocoder) have a mode where if you hit a momentary button, you can rhythmically play either the
addition or the substraction of the particular effect in a rhythmic way.

The effects themselves are perfunctory and there are better ones on the market, technically speaking............ the abiltity, however, to be able to play them by taking them off or on in a momentary fashion with a single finger playing a rhythm is unlike most multi-effects boxes on the market.

Think about it...............if you are running a drum loop and everytime the backbeat occurs, you rock a super rapid square wave tremelo, or a radically e-q-ed filter in a momentary fashion, you
have the ability to do very hip rhythmic processing.

I say go for it. It just does a few simple things, but nothing else on the market has ever done it with quite
the same paradigm.

I still love Electrix!!!!

Rick Walker  aka loop.pool