Re: Re: Elbow "The Loneliness of a Tower Crane Driver". Request of a list of deeply moving songs.

2012/12/10 Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>

Art,   their first three albums are AMAZING!!!!!     Frankly,  I've not been as impressed with the last one but
it still is better than 95% of the swill out there in pop these days.

Listen to the album "Leaders of the Free World"...............just awesome!

Nice to hear that there are so many Elbow fans in this list. They have become one of my favorite bands.  I can only second the recommendation of "Leaders of the Free World".

And Sergio, congratulations! For you one of my favorite Elbow songs would be fitting now: "Starlings" from "The Seldom Seen Kid", because its exactly about that: "You are the only thing / In any room you're ever in"

Johannes

--
jenko.nashorn@googlemail.com
http://soundcloud.com/jenko-nashorn