RE: rAW oRGANIC eLECTRONIC (Bill Walker inspired music)

Thanks for your kind comments Bill. The pickup is a Lollar Supro/valco with strings thru it, i thought the cover would be in the way but it isn't, xept if I wanna do metal style thugga, thugga :-). I haven't tried or heard that you can remove the top, although there are screws that indicate that it should be possible..
THis is how it looks, the guitar:
http://www.pbase.com/dkauer744/image/143880439.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/dkauer744/image/143880441.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/dkauer744/image/143880442.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/dkauer744/image/143732393.jpg

El rayo also seems like a GREAT pickup but I have also heard a few GREAT clips of the Chigago steel by Lance Keltner (google.. he plays some ultra cool Cardinal instruments).

Thanks,

Anders