Re: Samson SM10 1U mixer?

mark francombe wrote:
Yeah, I thought it looked pretty good too...

.. Im not sure what I would so about the 2 mic channels,

.....and mic channels without inserts/EQ aren't so useful.

dont think I really need them, but wait.. i think its both mike and line in...

yes, either mono mic, or mono/stereo line

definately sold on this...

I'm tempted too,
thanks for finding it.

andy