Re: QuadraVerb GT - Replacement?

I think the main thing I'm looking for is what the QV was very good at: Multiple effects with versatile configurability on them...

-----Original Message----- From: Tony K
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 10:46 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: QuadraVerb GT - Replacement?

I have the MPX100 also and like it.  Hard to go wrong with Lexicon reverbs.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Scott Hansen <evanpeewee@gmail.com>
wrote:
i'm not familiar w/ the quadraverb....about 10 yrs ago i bought a lexicon
mpx100 unit (bill frisell used the same unit, that's why i bought it!)
mine unfortunately died about 3 yrs after use (i think bill's is still going
strong!). i was bummed, b/c it was one of the rare gear purchases that i
bought NEW!
about 3-4 yrs ago i bought a lexicon mx200 for like $90, used (the original
mpx100 was a $199 purchase)...and it is still going strong.
i like it. i find that i use about 3 or 4 different reverb options that
sound good to me.
good luck!!!
s---

re:
Yep, after 20 years the old QV finally gave it up. What's a good successor I
can get, O Informed Ones? Thanks.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony