Re: question re: hardware samplers?

I still have my korg esx and use it all the time. I just think it's so
much more intuitive then software samplers + recording samples is so easy
and fast! I think I couldn't write songs with only software...

Ps. The octatrack looks pretty nice as well:)

Greetings from cologne,
Jannis

Von meinem iPhone gesendet