community colaboration

Hi

today is a day of peace and gratitude!
this time of the year, may people have some spare time to clean up or do
some special things...

so if you feel any gratitude for this community, people like Kim Flint,
Michael Peters, Rick Walker, Andy Butler, Per Boysen, Bill Walker, Andree
LaFosse, David Kirchdorffer, Claude Voit, Gary Hall, Jeff Larson, Jessy
Chappell, Mike Nelson, Bob Amstadt, Keith McMillen,,,, and all those I
forgot right now but contributed a bit more than just reading and posting
questions... but really spent time to explain things, create tools, build
sites, run servers,,,

... well, even if you do not feel any gratitude, but want your link to
appear on a site with a 300 (new) visitors/day...

... consider a tiny contribution - no, not money, some information!

        whatever text you read and was helpful for you may be so for many
others
        whatever you experienced and others may experience and need your
solution
        search for it again, improve it a little, add some newer view,
maybe, or the previous posts...

                ...and give it back to the community!

• if its an interesting ongoing discussion, post it on the livelooping.org
forum, so it will be easily visible and the discussion about it can go on
forever (on facebook and mailing list we rarely pick up older things even
if important)

• if it is complete as it is, maybe its a page for the
http://Livelooping.org site ?
so send it to Nick:  nick (at) 1957.me.uk

it can be a gear review, just write about the tool you know well!
it can be looping trick, a way to build and evolve that not everybody
knows yet
it can be a deeper feeling, a philosophical view of what we do, a hint to
the purpose of all this
it can be about some important looper, a biography or concert reveiew...
it can be what you think it should be!