Re: Music Notation symbols for loops?

Have you looked at the score to Riley's In C?  No particular symbols, just a bunch of loops and directions to the musicians.

http://javanese.imslp.info/files/imglnks/usimg/4/47/IMSLP00899-TerryRiley-InC.pdf

Sylvain

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Thanks all for your comments. This seems to sort of validate that there is not a common standard notation for "Ableton clips" in sheet music / lead sheet.

Michael's comment was closest to what I had in mind practically. So, I might stick to using i.e. 2-bar repeat symbols or other stuff I find convenient.

Thanks again - and all the best in the New Year!
Buzap