Re: Infinity Looper + Axe-Fx II looper added to my looper comparison chart

Thanks Per, very helpful !

I have an Infinity that I'm setting up with a 34oneII and an iphone for
click track
basically trying to recreate my giant RC50 setup in a smaller and more
versatile package

looks like Pigtronix will be doing a lot of updating of the Infinity over
time, adding features, pretty cool, great company.

Teddy