Re: RC-50 / RC-300: replacing guide tracks

I use the rc50 that way. You can load in a click of your choice as a wave but it takes up a phrase and you lose some flexibility. I put the machine in 2/4 time which gives you a choice of stick click which is not available is other time sigs. You can still do odd times if you do the math.

By the way I saw your balcony show, great work man!!!

Teddy Kumpel