Re: Multibenders!

On Jan 6, 2013, at 3:36 PM, Tim Mungenast wrote:

 to open ANYTHING on youtube... just a black rectangle that does not respond. anyone else having this issue?

I think that is a Flash version issue.

I have that problem because I"m still in OSX 10.5 and the Flash software has moved along to 10.6 - no Flash updates anymore for 10.5 for Firefox, Chrome or Safari.

For black rectangles that you must see, get download software like Keep It! or Savevid -- these will give access to mp4 files you can save to your drive.

BobC