Re: new tc electronic looper

I haven't been following this saga closely of late. Is it shipping now?

On Jan 9, 2013, at 1:22 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

On 1/9/2013 11:24 AM, David Gans wrote:

Is there any stomp box looper that has a feedback adjustment?

Looperlative LP-2 Mini Looper with an _expression_ pedal,
30 levels of undo, automatic recording of 8 loops to an SD card,
Midi sync I/O,  Quantized replace in many time signatures,
1/2, double, 1/4, quadruple speed, reverse, replace, multiple
retrigger options (one shot, continuous, random), runs for
12 hours on 6 AA batteries,  footprint of two Boss styled
stomp box pedals,  attractive Metallic purple case <giggle, that's me>
Mono I/O

street price: $300.00

Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730