Re: new tc electronic looper (Ditto Looper)

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Kevin Cheli-Colando <billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:
How many stomp ads now make it a virtue of head simple there pedals are (won't challenge anyone to think more than how to step on a switch and maybe turn a knob)?

In rereading that I have to confess, I have no idea what head simple actually means (or how that sentence got so mangled).  I think I'd like to try something that is head simple actually.

Complexity is where its at.

Except when its not.

Kevin
--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)