Re: new tc electronic looper (Ditto Looper)

Well one can never have too many loopers particularly for someone wanting to build up real long ambient layers , or perhaps a jazz guitarist to easily make it through a standard before starting to solo. I can think of one way to use something like this already, create a really long blank loop with as little signal noise as possible (turn off the distortions etc turn down the volume of your instrument). Then start playing ambient swells, drones or what ever until you build a nice atmosphere, and then use the undo redo function to toggle between the loop and silence, which also acts as a more predictable way to stop the loop as well, as long as you don't continue to overdub. I really like to resample and having something that tiny with that much memory for that cheap seems like a no brainer for ones pedal board if one had the space and cash. kudos to TC. my only potential issue is, even with velcro on the bottom I wonder if this thing will have tipping issues, it sure is a cute little thing. i can just hear people now, 'awe look at that sweet lil' looper"...
 Bill