Re: Theremin for Ipad

Funny you should ask — while not an optical (true) Theremin, here's
another sound-alike you might consider. I know you asked initially
about one for the iPad, but the optical ones just aren't being pursued
as much.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2013/01/look-ma-hands-ios-theremin-app-draws-from-tannerin-martenot-trautonium/

…iPhone/iPod Touch.

Best,