Re: About the absence of Undo in the Octatrack

do not use overdubs, you have plenty of tracks...

Antony Hequet

De : Ser Yo <simpliflying@gmail.com>
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Envoyé le : Mercredi 23 janvier 2013 10h19
Objet : Re: About the absence of Undo in the Octatrack

Man, it is 36 years that I try not to make mistakes, but unfortunately I do make them, often the same ones :)
I wait for Anders to understand from him how he uses the OT with no undo.
But as you are so sure that one can do no mistakes (sure? Todd, live performance, you get excited, no mistakes, ever?), I am interested in knowing, from you and from the others, what else apart for the practice could you suggest to organize the workflow with a looper with no undo, to avoid being in a situation where you build a wonderful loop and at the last overdub you mess it up.