Re: New EHX Multi-Track Looping Recorder announced !

Title: Re: New EHX Multi-Track Looping Recorder announced !
I agree to a point.. I absolutely LOVE my 2880, especially because of the physical control over speed, mix and feedback.. but only one loop per card is pretty stupid.  I have to use a computer to save and recall loops.