Re: Directness in Simplicity

Before my current trend toward real looping minimalism (i.e., just use the
loop as a background), I was working for a while with a single base loop
that would often see little evolution and a second synchronized (though
possibly longer) loop that would often be set at feedback = 0 so that it
just gave me one repeat of what I was playing. For base cycle loops, if I
did evolve them on the EDP, I liked to use NextLoop so that then I could
revert back to the original cycle. This makes the Revert-to-original
feature on the TimeLine look attractive. As I write this up, I start
thinking that it would be interesting to have the second long delay (more
so than loop the way I'm using it) come early in the signal flow and run
through an independent effects chain. That way the duet I played with
myself would be more of a duet. That would take a looper supporting a 100%
wet output.

Mark