Re: Rhythm Intensive and Rhythmic Programming

I'd do that course with you any day of the week.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:
 Rick understands rhythm like few people, has studied and transcribed african and other world rhythms like few westerners, and is a stylistic chameleon capable of playing  drum or percussion kit in any genre imaginable. Having played with him for 30+ years I feel very lucky to have had his mastery  of the groove influence me, and help me become a better musician.
 Bill

--
call me at 917.576.6166

• Outerborough, Todd Reynolds' solo double CD is now available wherever music is sold. Here's a direct link to Amazon, however!

need me right away?  Call or text me at 917.576.6166